GUIDANCE NOTES FOR CUSTOMERS
Due to the recent Government announcement regarding the Coronavirus Pandemic, we would like to inform you of the adjusted procedures when visiting us. But firstly can we say how we understand that visiting Bars and Restaurants is traditionally a social experience and as much as we can under the current situation, we would like to keep it that way and hope that when you visit us and you not only feel safe but have a really enjoyable experience. But we can only achieve this with your cooperation in the following:-
1. Pre-book a table, this is not mandatory but will save you the disappointment of being turned away as it is highly likely that we will be fully booked, especially during busy periods. As tables are currently limited due to social distancing and the weather change we are also asking customers who wish to guarantee their table pay a small deposit of £5 per head, this will be deducted from your bill at the end of your visit. Bookings can be made via this website or over the telephone on 01926812657
2. On the day of your proposed visit should you be experiencing any of the following please call us and cancel your table, stay home and arrange a test :
* A new continuous cough
* A high temperature
* A loss, or change in your normal sense of taste and smell
We will be scanning customers when they come in using a no-touch thermometer and any
person showing a high temperature will not be served. We will of course welcome you back when you are feeling better.
3. Wear a face mask upon entering and until you are seated at your table, when the face mask may be removed. If you need to use the toilet facilities, please put the face mask back on until you return to your table.
4. As soon as you enter the premises please sanitise your hands using the Hand Sanitiser
situated just inside the front doors. If you are seated outside please do this every time you
re-enter the premises.
5. Scan the QR code on your mobile, if you have already got the NHS Track and Trace App on your phone this will save you a lot of time, if this is not possible we have the old fashioned pen and paper, please ensure ALL details are completed on the form.
6. You will be greeted by a member of our team who will show you to your table. Take your
drinks order and leave you with a menu. Our team will return to your table to take your
food order at the appropriate time and will then bring your meal to you. Our team will be
buzzing backwards and forwards all the time and should you require anything during your
visit please do not hesitate in asking any one of them for help, but please stay seated at all
times and let us serve you.
May we take this opportunity to say thank you for all your support during these strange times and please be assured that we are taking every step to ensure yours and ours safety so we can continue to serve you until "The Other Side".
Matt, Sue & The Boat Inn Team